Well Being Solutions
Motivated by medical reports, we recommend you to include in your diet dishes that offer opportunity of consuming low fat, low sugar, low salt and high fiber.
A well balanced diet can reduce the risks of many disease and aliments. Combined with regular activity will maintain a healthy weight. No matter how young or old, healthy eating can be enjoyable for everybody.
- Eat a variety of foods
- Minimize intake of sugar & salt
- Keep fat intake low
- Consume more of fiber found mainly in whole meal bread, cereals, fruits and vegetables
- Protein, best obtained from lean meat, skinless poultry and fish, legumes, eggs and low fat dairy products
- Always use only small amount of polyunsaturated margarine and vegetables oil, sugar and salt
- Eat moderately - proteins including meat, eggs and dairy products
- When dieting : Set realistic goals and ignore wild diet claims. Expect to lose up to 1kg a week
- Eat regularly-never miss a meal,especially breakfast
- Eat most - carbohydrates including breads, cereals, fruits and vegetables
Fats are the most concentrated source of energy. The preferred cooking method is low fat cooking methods such as grilling, baking or steaming. To lose weight it is important to increase physical activity by exercising regularly and decreasing your food intake.
Food Safety Poclicy is of utmost important to us.